Incubationer LTD

Pages

Thursday

The Affiliate Code


Hi everyone,

Stephanie, here. If you stumbled upon my review page, then you might have already watched the incredible pre launch video of The Affiliate Code and you must be wondering what the heck Michael Jones is talking about. I must admit that I was so intrigued by that video that I decided to do a real research about this product.

In fact, I’m an affiliate marketer for almost 2 years now and like most newbies, I have bought almost everything about internet and affiliate marketing always thinking that I would find THE SECRET to fast income but I must say that I saw more scams than money for a long time.

Moreover, I bought The Clickbank Code, Michael Jones latest product, and I really wanted to know what was the difference with this training coming only a few months after the previous one. Anyway, now that I know how to recognize a scam product, I decided to really give my opinion about the Affiliate Code based on an in-depth research.

After reading my review, you’ll know :

-If there is a real difference between The Clickbank Code and The Affiliate Code

-What’s inside the Affiliate Code

-If the Affiliate Code can deliver

-The bad points and good points

-Who can benefit from it

The Affiliate Code video makes bold claims so now it’s really time to find out what’s REALLY behind the Smoke and Mirrors. Let’s get started :



What does The Affiliate Code do and is it really different from the Clickbank Code?

Well, after watching the pre launch video, I was trying to find out if the Affiliate Code was so different from The Clickbank Code and why Michael Jones was releasing a very similar product.

Of course, like most affiliate marketers used to hear the same hypey promises, all the showing of its clickbank account, the amount of hype ($65000 in one month!!!), to name a few, really pissed me off at first.

Every time I hear this kind of cheesy talks, I really have the feeling that the author insults my intelligence. Anyway, it seems to be the rule in internet marketing. That’s why I decided to make it my job to find out if this product was simply the rewrite of its previous product The Clickbank Code that sold really well, by the way. So, I managed to get access to most of the training details during a few hours so I can now offer you an honest review of that product.

The Affiliate Code Click Here!